8.14.2007

HAVE I EVER MET A CELEBRITY? YES I HAVE

My sister might have appendicitis because I was telling her about the symptoms from when I had it and she got quiet. And speaking of things that happen in 2's I forgot to mention that I’ve met the Mayor of Philadelphia 2 times now. My most recent meeting with the Mayor occurred when I bought my iPhone.



Mayor John F. Street walked into the AT&T store and addressed everyone and said, Hey is this the new iPhone thing? but I had read that he had been there already the day before since 3AM and lots of people were mad at him because the city's murder rate was still high, so none of it really added up. Whenever I see the Mayor of Philly anywhere like in life or just on t.v. it makes me feel like I'm in a comic book movie. I’ll tell about my other time tomorrow.


If you or a loved one show signs of appendicitis, please,
e-mail me and I can tell you about my sister.