8.15.2007

ZACKMOST FAMOUS (HA HA)

The first time I met John F. Street, Mayor of Philadelphia, I was riding the elevator at work and he got on there with some of his assistants and they were asking him if the Rolling Stones were ever going to play Philly like they did at Live 8. He was kind of nervous sounding when he said the Stones were too busy right now probably and chuckled. I really like the Rolling Stones and have a Rolling Stones box set.




After the mayor said the Rolling Stones weren’t coming to play in Philly he assured the guys that Beyonce would probably be coming sometime soon and they chuckled because I guess she’s a City Hall favorite and I think my sister definitely has appendicitis. When is New Order going to come to Philadelphia is what I would have asked the mayor or if he had any tips for me.