11.07.2007

A VERY SPECIAL HIATUS

Readers: You may have noted I've been gone for about a month. Well, I've just been riding on a one way ticket to love and back. I finally met a girl on OK Cupid who was compatible with me, who also liked me enough to go on a date with me. We actually went on a bunch of dates and it was "bananas" as one might say, undoubtedly. It was probably better than seeing New Order live or when my parents decided not to split, but that would be like comparing apples and PCs. She liked scary movies, was a double major in psychology and US politics, and had a symmetrical face like Denzel Washington's.




Anyway, you can guess that she eventually broke it off. I am now having a hard time getting over my girlfriend. My friends said that me calling her my girlfriend was what pushed her away, but I don't think that's true, for two reasons:

1.) Girls like guys who are committed.

2.) She said she didn't have the time that I deserved.

In a way, I have to be happy because, obviously, I was too special and she was mature enough to know it. I think she'll come back some day. I mean, I hope.