4.30.2008

YOU HAVE ASKED ME AND I WILL TELL YOU

Sometimes people who read my blog will ask me questions. I will try to start answering the questions that people ask me on here. For instance I was asked by my friends after they saw me talk about the house party what is some of the good music I would recommend. To start off, I heard this new voice on the radio that sounds like Feist. Feist is one of my all time favorites, but this other girl is not too bad, as far as "mainstream" stuff goes.



Sara Barreilles is 25 and has another album called "Careful Confessions" and it is pretty much slept on. You should buy her new album off of iTunes it's called "Little Voice." Her new single is on the radio sometime, but I don't know how because she's talking to the music industry and how she won't be confined to just write love songs. I think she looks like a girl who I would like to meet on JDate. I bet she's not actually Jewish but I am not either. Oh, well. I'll think of some more good music later and also answer more questions I've received.